755 Rancheria Road Blue Lake
Their majesties King Kenric and Queen Dagmar the Red invite you to the coronation of their Heirs, Crown Princess Catronia and Crown Prince Cyrus!
Please join us in the beautiful small town of Blue Lake (there is NO lake) in the heart of the redwoods and the sun and salt sea air and celebrate The West with courts, fighting, archery, and arts and sciences.
Features of the site:
- There are approximately 13 acres of fresh mown grass in a flat field, with running potable water.
- Walking distance and all connected are the Casino and Hotel which has a wonderful Restaurant called Alice’s and Sushi Bar inside..
- Walking distance to the small convenience store with attached gas station, a propane tank refill station and ice and a small amount of groceries.
- There are also hook-ups and parking for RV’s and a hotel within walking distance of the site.
- Dogs are allowed as long as they are on leashes.
(The hotel is being renovated and hopefully it will be complete before the event and I will notify everyone if it will be available)
PLEASE BE AWARE!
THIS IS ADJACENT TO THE CASINO AND THEY DO NOT ALLOW ANY KIND OF WEAPONS (STEEL, ARCHERY, ETC.) INSIDE THE CASINO OR IN THE CASINO PARKING LOT.
Event Steward: Lois Crawford aka Solveig Brunsdottir Email:email@example.com
Cell Phone: 707-502-7696
Start time: Site will open at 12pm on Friday, August 24th, 2022 and closes at 4pm on August 26th, 2022.
Site fee: Adult non-member registration $30; Adult member Registration $25. 17 and under free. No family cap.
Site information: Blue Lake Casino and Hotel 755 Rancheria Road Blue Lake, CA 95525 707-668-9770
Directions: From the North and the South take 101 to Arcata, CA and turn East onto the Hwy 299 exit and drive about 6 miles to the Blue Lake exit. There will be signs posted. Please follow them. You will come to a roundabout and you will turn right towards the Casino on Chartin Road. At the first corner turn left (SCA sign will be here and a little confusing because the street is also named Chartin). Go about two blocks to Rancheria Road (SCA sign here)and turn right. Ahead of you is a chain link gate that will be open and after passing thru it turn right (SCA sign here) onto a narrow lane and go straight towards the Casino and the encampment. You are There!
For the RV parking – before you go thru the chain link fence, turn right into the RV parking area. You will need to register with the hotel (if not open, contact the casino) and they will give you a key to unlock the power and waste area. PLEASE DO NOT GO THRU THE HOTEL PARKING LOT!