Mists Fall Coronet 2022
7850 Berryessa-Knoxville Rd.
To the populace of the Mists, the West, and the Known World, do Princess Helga and Prince Consort Hans extend an invitation to witness the selection of Their heirs by right of arms.
The tournament will be double elimination, each round will be fought best 2 out of 3. Finals is planned to be best 3 of 5. Armor conventions will be standard West Kingdom, but helms as worn.
Early in Their reign, Their Highnesses issued a quest to the populace and to those that would wish to enter Their Coronet Tourney list – The Coronet’s Call. Those fighters wishing to enter the Fall Coronet List for the Mists are required to complete one of the listed acts of service, bardic, arts, or SCIENCE(!!).
- 1 Hour of Service (constable/fire walks, event staff, marshall, list page, herald, etc.)
- 1 Hour Gate Shift
- 1 Bardic Piece Performance (official competition or non)
- 1 Arts and Sciences Entry of Class Teaching (official competition or non)
The Prince Consort will hold a meet and greet for the youth and newcomers in the Royal Pavilion from the second round until roses open. Non-alcoholic refreshments will be provided. Please bring your newcomers to meet the Prince!
Once Their heirs are chosen, Their Highnesses would wish to celebrate with a party hosted by the Prince Consort. Refreshments will be available. In keeping with the theme of Their reign, the theme of the party will be Traders, Raiders, and (dun dun dun) Pirates! While it is not required to be dressed in line with the theme, Their Highnesses invite you to see this as an opportunity to bring some fun and whimsy to our wonderful Principality.
Site opens Friday at 2pm and closes on Sunday at 2pm.
Site Fee: Adult non-member $25 | Adult member $20 | Children (17 & younger) $0
Pre-registration (optional): https://sites.google.com/westkingdom.org/epay/home
Event Steward: Luxia Sabina (Colleen Nicole Fox) | 510.746.6404 | email@example.com
Site Address: EcoCamp Berryessa – 7850 Berryessa-Knoxville Rd., Napa, CA 94558
Additional event information can be found on the event webpage: https://sites.google.com/westkingdom.org/mistsfallcoronet2022
The site features a limited number of cabin spaces ($10 each by pre-registration only), covered picnic areas, potable water, solar power, stone privies, coin-operated showers, and lake access.
- Cabins sleep eight each and have sturdy bunk beds with thick vinyl-covered mattresses, have operable windows, lights, and power.
- There are some ADA accessible cabins; please note this request on the bunk reservation form.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask AT ALL TIMES when inside the cabins – this includes while sleeping.
Cabin bunk reservation form: https://forms.gle/sqRxpwcepTXvz2cw9
Directions to Site:
- From the East (Sacramento): Take your best route to I-80 W to Fairfield. Take Exit 47B to Waterman Blvd. Continue on Waterman Blvd. to Wooden Valley Rd. Turn right onto CA-121 S to CA-128 W. Turn left onto CA-128 W. Turn right onto Berryessa-Knoxville Rd. The park is on the left in 14.4 miles.
- From the South (Bay Area): Take your best route to I-80 E to Fairfield. Take Exit 41 to Suisun Valley Rd/Pittman Rd. Continue on Suisun Valley Rd to Wooden Valley Rd. Turn right onto CA-121 S to CA-128 W. Turn left onto CA-128 W. Turn right onto Berryessa-Knoxville Rd. The park is on the left in 14.4 miles.