617 W. Ninth Street
Have you heard the tinkling of bells on the breeze, seen mushroom rings popping up throughout the fields, hear the music drifting through the leaves of the ancient oak trees, or perhaps feel the mists that swirl and dance between sea and land, marsh and forest. Can you see the shadowy figures gathering?
Ahhh the space between the worlds call. There is a rumor the veil will be open for one night. Would you dare to enter?
The Lady of the White Hart has been called upon to once again sound the horn, this time to gather the courts, at a magical woodland hall, resplendent in gold and silver, suns and moons, oak leaves and holly. A place of magic and mischief.
Mortals and fae are invited to compete, game, dance, feast and frolic. Goblins watch with hungry eyes while dryads and beasties move through the woodlands beckoning you to follow.
Are you ready to answer the call and experience the splendors of the fae realm? Well now is your chance. Visit us at the Midwinter Fae Fête hosted by the Shire of Wolfscairn.
Looking to chase away the midwinter blahs. The Lady of the Whitehart beckons you to attend the Fae Fête. All activities will start promptly at the stated time so plan accordingly.
- Heavy, Rapier and CT Tournaments 10:am.
- Children’s contest: build a fairy ring 10-11am
- Games of chance (all ages) 11am to 1pm
- Treasure hunt (all ages) 11-2pm
- Period mask contest will be judged at 1pm
- Costume contest and parade (Fae inspired) at 2pm
- Grand Raffle and Prizes 4pm
- Table decorating contest Fae themed. Judged 3:30pm
- Dancing noon-1pm and 6-7pm
- Feast 5pm
- Site closes 8:30pm
All the contests and tournaments are fae inspired, so have a little fun and let your imagination, creativity and whimsy guide you.
Event Steward: Suzan Lupejkis aka Duchess Maurya Sableswan
Phone Number: (925)771-0572
Date: January, 21, 2023
Time: – 9am and 8:30pm
Site fee for attending event is:
- $15.00 (price of adult with no membership),
- $10.00 (price of adult with membership),
- Children (17 and under): free.
To reserve a place in the feast hall you must have a ticket.
On Board reservation includes the feast.
- Ticket cost per adult is $10.00
- children 11-17 is $5.00 per child
- children 10 and under: free.
Off board reservation is free but you must provide your own meals.
Site Location: Sons of Norway Hall, 617 W. Ninth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Directions to site: Enter above address and use your preferred method of gps for directions.